First, that’s the right comparison. We are a Jamstack platform in the same category—we are an all-in-one platform to develop, deploy, preview, run, monitor, defend, and experiment on websites that use frameworks such as Next.js, Nuxt, React, Vue, Angular, Sapper, et al. So you get the simple, powerful developer workflow you’re accustomed to with Netlify or Vercel.
The Moovweb XDN is different given it was built from the ground up for large, dynamic websites such as eCommerce.
- SSR with great caching
- Control the edge directly inside of Next.js routes and within other popular frameworks
- Actionable speed and caching analytics
- Data prefetching for sites with zero latency networking
- Static Prerendering that does not slow down your deploys
- Support for performant A/B testing at the edge
- Iterative migration from a legacy architecture to a Jamstack one